Posted 02 October 2022
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
The Social Media Coordinator supports key aspects of Phillips Watches’ social media campaigns, from planning and publishing to community management and performance analysis.
The role works closely with the International Head of Digital Strategy and alongside teams in Marketing, Digital, Creative and Specialist departments to grow and retain Phillips Watches’ social audience.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage a cross-platform social media calendar and establish a social roadmap with near- and long-term KPIs for each channel
· Lead the dissemination of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting on KPIs, including engagement, follower growth, traffic, and top performing posts
· Manage organic and paid social media budgets, partnering with paid media agency on social strategies that correspond with data to maximize performance
· Identify opportunities to amplify marketing assets (including editorial, videos, audio, photography, and animation) and recommend additional bespoke social content for optimal performance on each channel
· Act as creative director for social content, guiding the evolution of our social voice to deepen its impact with our audience and ensuring quality of daily posting
· Regularly review the competitive landscape and proactively engage social listening to identify and respond to trending content, conversations, topics, and news
· Thoughtfully advise on leveraging new platforms and capabilities (Twitter Spaces, Clubhouse, Telegram, etc.)
· Collaborate with Marketing, Press, and Creative teams to ensure the brand image and values are authentically communicated
· Identify, vet and direct the coordination of social media collaborator/influencer/partnerships, inviting diverse perspectives to contribute to our campaigns
· Liaise with channel owners for department- and region-specific accounts to identify opportunities for brand alignment, ensuring our global social channels are united
· Oversee all aspects of community management, including maintaining best practices, responding to comments and DMs, and liaising with Client Services as needed
· Communicate social media strategies to regional representatives, empowering them with tools to execute properly in their regions
· Assist in training teams across the organization on social media best practices, turning Phillips employees into Phillips advocates
Professional Skills and Experience
· 4+ years of experience representing a global brand in a social media-specific role
· Solid understanding of the auction industry; experience in the arts and culture sector, design, museums or galleries a plus
· Strong creative skills: an eye for design, a sharp writer and editor, proficient in photography, videography and animation a plus
· Proven ability to use data and metrics to develop strategies
· Knowledge of social publishing and analytics platforms (Curalate, Dash Hudson, Sprinklr, Opal, etc.)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate professionally with a wide variety of people across the globe
· Desire to work collaboratively and creatively to build consensus and work effectively
Education and Training
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
Please be advised, candiates and applicants must have a valid Swiss Permit when applying for this role.
Work is undertaken remotely and in our Geneva Office.
Travel is occasionally required.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]