Posted 27 June 2022
MARKETING DIRECTOR, ASIA
The Marketing Director, Asia will work closely with the international marketing team and the whole Asian team to lead and execute all marketing, digital, partnership, and event projects in Asia to ensure brand consistency for all internal and external marketing. This role will also work collaboratively with regional directors to identify and deliver opportunities. And work in close partnership with PR Director to provide an integrated approach to communications.
In addition, this role is responsible for planning and managing, working closely with Operations to deliver company events including, but not limited to sale/ highlight/ exhibition receptions, 3rd party events, dinners, museum events, and regional receptions in Asia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build the marketing plans and ensure the delivery of the marketing activities in Asia in support of regional, departmental, and international goals to build the brand drive greater client reach and sell the sales.
- Liaise with global Digital and Creative Services teams to support the delivery of all promotional marketing materials and advertising, both print and digital.
- Collaborate with Creative Services and Digital teams on brand awareness campaigns and marketing techniques to expand our client reach in new, interactive, and engaging platforms that stimulate client growth.
- Effectively lead and mentor the Asia Marketing team to deliver the company’s goals.
- Deliver integrated campaigns for Asia-based events working closely with the Department Heads, PR, Operations and Client Services.
- Conduct post-event analysis for high-value dinners/events to debrief with Specialists Departments and Client Development to best align client interests with Sales.
- Moreover, use post-event analysis to modify future event approaches based on turnout and feedback.
- Act as the Brand champion in Asia working with and integrating all areas including Events, Digital, Advertising, and Partnership to ensure we are ‘on brand’ and raising the visibility and presence in the region.
- Support the regional execution of the global brand guidelines.
- Oversee the design of advertising printed, digital materials, and work closely with Phillips Creative Services Director and Heads of Sale.
- Buying/planning media and negotiating with Advertisers to secure the best ad placement and price point.
- Research new suitable publications for a specific campaign to broaden the target audience and brand awareness.
- Leverage advertising relationships into potential event partnerships.
- Work closely with the Chairman’s office, Client Development, Specialists and Business Development team to identify and implement strategic partnerships in the region.
- Ensure the Company efforts are coordinated, and the limited resources are allocated to the most beneficial opportunities.
- Coordinate the activities and communications between the global team.
- Manage the Asia regional marketing budget to support brand building in the region.
- Work closely with Heads of Sale and Department Heads to plan, manage and execute the department marketing budgets.
Professional Skills and Experience
- 10+ years related work experience.
- Previous experience in a marketing role liaising with several internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a matrix structured environment.
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to deal with a wide range of people.
- Ability to be flexible, communicative, and work collaboratively in a team environment or on own initiative.
- Proactive and organised.
- Polite and professional disposition with a high degree of integrity and trust.
- Work is primarily undertaken in Hong Kong
- Travel may be required
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected]