Posted 17 June 2022
CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER
The primary function of this role is to act as the interface between our marketing, proposals, operations and specialist departments based in New York, managing timely delivery of projects. Key contact for external vendors. Alignment with Creative Services Manager London.
Duties and Responsibilities
· First point of contact for Creative Services New York
· Intake of project requests and assignment to design staff
· Scheduling and workflow management for timely delivery
· Trafficking of jobs to Marketing and Specialist departments
· Tracking of jobs in project management application
· Organising/attending production meetings and reviews
· Sale signage planning, execution, and installation oversight, liaising with operations
· Quality control
· Point person for external vendors, obtaining competitive vendor quotes, production oversight and review of proofs. Press checks and quality control overall.
· Work closely with London Creative Services Manager for optimal project distribution internationally and cross departmental support.
Professional Skills and Experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate in a professional manner
· A polite, friendly, and diplomatic manner
· Expert knowledge of production management and process, print and digital
· Experience in the arts and culture sector, fashion, design, architecture, or museums and galleries a plus
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· The ability to work independently and as part of a team
· A keen attention to detail and a strong critical eye
· Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, social media and digital production applications
· Work is primarily undertaken in our New York office at 432 Park Avenue and remotely
· Ability to work additional hours including weekends to meet business deadlines, when required
· Newly hired staff must be fully vaccinated by their start date. (Applicants unable to comply with this policy due to an underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may be eligible for an accommodation, unless such an accommodation would be unduly burdensome or present a direct threat to the applicant, our employees, or the members of our greater community.)
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please use the subject header "Creative Services Manager". Please be advised: due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills and backgrounds best fit the needs of the open position.