Posted 26 April 2022
Email Marketing Manager
Primary function is executing Phillips’ email marketing program with email marketing campaign planning and execution, tracking performance and sharing key findings with the Digital Marketing team. The Email Marketing Manager will work with internal teams to manage inbound requests, traffic creative assets, provide daily communications to stakeholders, and schedule and deploy email marketing campaigns on time.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Work across Digital, Marketing & Creative, Client Development and Specialist departments to plan, design, produce, and execute email marketing campaigns.
· Liaise with Client Development, Marketing, Business Development and Specialists to pull and prepare client email lists.
· Manage the routing of email creative and assets, consolidation of feedback, and approval process for campaigns with the appropriate stakeholders.
· Align campaign objectives by integrating relevant contents, calls to action, tracking codes, and click-throughs to landing pages.
· Set-up, proof, and test email campaigns in MailChimp (or other ESP) including, but not limited to, A/B and subject line testing and mobile optimization.
· Track campaigns in MailChimp (or other ESP) and report KPIs and other key findings including, but not limited to, open rates, CTR, and opt-out rates by various segments.
· Liaise with Specialist departments to facilitate copyright clearances for campaign imagery.
· Maintain email marketing planning and deployment calendars, status documents, and other reports.
· Support Digital Marketing Manager in the execution of other cross-channel marketing initiatives including, but not limited to, digital media advertising.
· Perform ad hoc duties and projects as needed.
Professional Skills and Experience
· Proficiency with MailChimp or other Email Service Provider (ESP), Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook and Excel. SQL and HTML markup skills a plus.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate in a professional manner with a wide variety of personalities.
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and prioritize to meet multiple deadlines.
· Strong marketing copywriting skills and knowledge of current email marketing best practices and trends.
· Has a sharp eye for details and is a creative problem-solver.
· Experience producing email campaigns and/or other digital marketing creative. ·Awareness of the art world and current cultural trends is a plus.
Education and Training
· B.A. in, Marketing and Communications, Media Studies, Art History or English is recommended.
· Experience with email marketing or other digital marketing production is required.
· Experience with web analytics, CRM and customer management systems a plus.
· Ability to communicate in a professional manner with a wide variety of people including written and verbal communication.
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and prioritize to meet strict deadlines.
· Ability to work individually on own initiative and as part of a team.
· Ability to deal effectively and efficiently with multiple tasks.
· Proactive with Excellent organization skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Ability to work professionally and collaboratively with all other areas within the business.
· Ability to handle confidential information discreetly and responsibly.
· Ability to learn Phillips’ internal programs, systems and software.
· Work is primarily undertaken remotley and in our London office.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected]