Posted 07 April 2022
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
The Social Media Coordinator supports key aspects of Phillips’ social media campaigns, from planning and publishing to community management and performance analysis. The role works closely with the Social Media Manager and alongside teams in Marketing, Digital, Creative, and Specialist departments to grow and retain Phillips' social audience.
Work is primarily undertaken remotely and in our New York office at 432 Park Avenue. Travel is occasionally required.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain a cross-platform social media calendar, ensuring the timely deployment of content and a consistent brand experience across platforms
· Draft and edit social media copy, tailored for optimal performance on each channel
· Assist in the creation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting on KPIS, including engagement, follower growth, traffic, and top performing posts
· Engage with Phillips' social community, including responding to comments and DMs, maintaining best practices, and liaising with Client Services as needed
· Identify opportunities to amplify marketing assets (including editorial, videos, audio, photography, and animation) and recommend additional bespoke social content for optimal performance on each channel
· Regularly review the competitive landscape and proactively engage social listening to identify and respond to trending content, conversations, topics, and news
· Perform ad hoc projects as needed
Professional Skills and Experience
· B.A. in Social Media Studies or Marketing and Communications is recommended
· 2+ years of relevant work experience in social media and community management; luxury brand experience is preferred
· Experience in the arts and culture sector, fashion, design, architecture, or museums and galleries a plus
· Enthusiastic interest in social media channels and their respective strategies (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube)
· Knowledge of social publishing and analytics platforms (Curalate, Dash Hudson, Sprinklr, Opal, etc.)
· Strong writing and editing skills, demonstrated experience with producing social copy
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate in a professional manner
· Work is primarily undertaken remotely and in our New York office at 432 Park Avenue
· Ability to work additional hours including weekends to meet business deadlines, when required
· Newly hired staff must be fully vaccinated by their start date. Applicants unable to comply with this policy due to an underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may be eligible for an accommodation, unless such an accommodation would be unduly burdensome or present a direct threat to the applicant, our employees, or the members of our greater community.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please use the subject header "Social Media Coordinator". Please be advised: due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills and backgrounds best fit the needs of the open position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.