Posted 09 November 2021
Primary function is the governance and execution of publishing across the Phillips website and mobile app. The web producer possesses diverse technical and project management skills to drive critical publishes and updates. They work cross-departmentally with all international sales teams and cross-functional business partners including Sales, Creative, Software Development/IT, Product Management, Marketing and Editorial to ensure our online properties accurately represent auctions, exhibitions and client-facing information. The producer is the primary operator for business operations online and the project manager responsible for publishing all commercial property online.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day website management inclusive of manual data entry.
- Coordinating, creating, populating and launching auctions and private sales for the region. Assisting any other regional web producers when overflow requires.
- Lead the content upload process for all regional auctions from start to finish (i.e. photography and videography to launching sale online).
- Intake requests (in particular from internal sales and expertise teams) and evaluate scope.
- Summarize and report project status, issues and resolutions on an as-needed basis to members of Digital, Sales, Creative, Systems, Development, Product Management and Marketing/Editorial.
- Track work progress, anticipate delays, plan corrective actions to get project back on schedule and manage risk. Collaborate with team members for agreement and alignment, and adjust project plans as necessary.
- Author and maintain detailed publishing and project plans; facilitate collaboration and effective workflow between project team members.
- Act as lead liaison between the sales team and User Experience, Digital and Technology teams to feedback enhancement requests and defects.
- Help track change control procedures involving the reviewing and testing of new tool builds and enhancements, ensuring continuous efficiency and minimal disruption to process when additional features or functionalities are introduced; provide checks and feedback for Software Development.
- Collaborate with Marketing on the production of marketing landing pages.
- Occasionally work with IT Operations Director in London for day-to-day IT user support as needed.
Professional Skills and Experience
- Significant and sufficient experience in digital content management and production.
- Experience operating content management systems (CMS), Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML/CSS, JIRA and other project management systems.
- Expertise in cross-browser/cross-device QA of content on website, mobile website and mobile apps.
- General knowledge and comfort with Microsoft 365 Office Suite, PC and Apple Mac hardware and software, iOS and Android.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and thorough.
- Basic copy-editing skills; careful attention to spelling, punctuation and formatting for all web copy.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Able to work with ambiguity and flexible to an ever-changing, fast-paced environment; proactive and solution-oriented when managing issues and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate up, down and laterally to project stakeholders and at a mass level internally.
- Experience in ecommerce, luxury, publishing or agency a plus.
- Work is primarily undertaken remotely or in our London office
- Flexibility with working hours including some evenings and weekends is essential to remotely support live auctions
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected]