Posted 17 August 2021
Phillips Auctioneers is searching an experienced digital designer for creation of best in class digital design assets for our Client Journey across all our digital production platform ecosystem. Reporting to the Lead Product Designer, supporting our large initiatives, strategic projects and owning key design deliverables for our daily design needs. Covering bidding and buying to editorial and social platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
• A master of your craft, and an advocate of brand consistency you will design and deliver digital assets for homepage/website, emails, mobile, apps and BAU over our digital product ecosystem.
• Design campaign-led digital creative from concept stages through to delivery, across multiple platforms.
• Working closely with our Brand and Creative services team concept and style exciting imagery to use across our website, app and other digital channels.
• Partnering with web and app production teams globally, ensuring they have best practice design collateral and assets, formatted and optimised for deployment.
• Develop new templates to keep the website, app and emails looking current and innovative
• Produce and update digital brand asset guidelines inline with our wider Digital Design System.
• Contribute to CX/UX/UI design tasks and get involved in the wider client experience touch points across our digital experience ecosystem.
Professional Skills and Experience
• Solid experience as a digital designer in an e-commerce /agency or fast paced environment. Ideally within luxury or the arts industry digital design experience.
• Expert knowledge Adobe CS suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Knowledge of Figma and Adobe After Effects
• Expert understanding of and use of typography and colour, with the ability to follow and expand on brand guidelines
• An interest in and understanding of user experience / user centred design
• A basic understanding of html/css capabilities, and knowledge of developers code requirements
• High level of attention to detail working to tight deadlines
• Capable of effectively acting on feedback, quickly and efficiently
• A team player and communicator with a positive working attitude
• Passionate about Digital and an advocate of best practice methodologies.
• Ambitious and keen to achieve awesome things and push the boundaries within the arts and luxury sectors.
Education and Training
• 3+ Years experience with a Bachelors of Art qualification or relevant professional experience
• Experience working within either Luxury Ecommerce, Arts and Media Institutions or Technology brands
• Work is undertaken within an office environment (work is currently performed remotely until further notice)
• Ability to work evenings, weekends as necessary
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please use the subject header "Digital Designer ". Please be advised: due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills and backgrounds best fit the needs of the open position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.