Posted 18 July 2021
CLIENT INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
This is a key role in ensuring Phillips’ data is clean, accurate and regularly reviewed; and in ensuring a team approach in cultivating and serving clients. The Client Intelligence Analyst primarily analyses data to generate business opportunities and devise effective strategies by client segments.
This role is specifically focused on the Design, Photographs and Editions departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- DATA ENTRY: Maintain and update client data as part of Business Development/Client Review process. Excellent understanding of the various systems underpinning the Client Database, and of the rules and legal framework around changes.
- DATA QUALITY: Review and clean details when errors are being noticed.
- CATALOGUE LISTS: Update and maintain catalogue lists for all three listed departments. Deep understanding of how lists are being generated based on ranked and weighted criteria, to generate the most efficient client pull.
- RESEARCH: Conduct research, augment and analyse client data. Generate reports, summaries and recommendations to support business development efforts.
- OBJECT INTELLIGENCE: In coordination with each Specialist department, ensure Object Intelligence is reviewed, accurate and regularly augmented.
- CLIENT REVIEW AND ANALYSIS: Conduct regular client reviews to assist with building effective client target strategies. Regularly review the top private clients for all three departments. Transparency and coordination on programme of reviews with other members of the team on specific client segments is essential.
- PRE-SALE: Work with Departments to support pre-sale outreach efforts. Participate in (and lead) pre-sale interest meetings.
- POST-SALE: Generate, organize and lead post-sale meetings ensuring thorough capture of client activity, articulating future strategies and working with Departments to establish business priorities for upcoming season.
- EVENTS: Assist the Marketing and Events functions with compiling guest lists for client events and generating pre-event briefings. Organize and lead post-event debrief sessions to review gathered client intelligence. This requires strong analytical skills and a detailed understanding of the GDPR framework.
- ACCOUNT CREATION – light “supervision” role, more akin to coaching, of the Hong Kong and London teams. This requires a detailed understanding of the intricate relationships between various underpinning databases, and rules/legal framework around address and names modifications.
- BIDS – support the Bids teams for sales managed by the London Bids team. In this role, International Head of Bids is the supervisor. This reinforce the understanding of the co-dependencies between all CDS interfaces and is therefore extremely useful to the role.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Professional Skills and Experience
- Exceptional data mining, qualitative and analytical skills with ability to synthesize data and think conceptually.
- Advanced Excel skills to organize data and create reports – full proficiency with Excel functions is required.
- Sufficient and substantial experience in a similar role.
- Strong business sense and an excellent understanding of the art market.
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in a subject involving Data analysis and mining of information, preferred.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong decision management skills with the ability to take the lead and problem solve.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including confidence, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong ethic, extreme discretion with confidential and sensitive information and respecting clients’ confidentiality.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with all other areas within the business.
- Foreign language skills are desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills; ability to explain complex information clearly and simply; ability to listen and communicate in a professional manner with a wide variety of internal and external clients.
- Proactive and self-motivated with excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask, meet targets and handle high pressure environment
· Travel as required but infrequent
To apply, please email your CV and and cover letter to [email protected].