Posted 28 June 2021
The Marketing Coordinator supports the day-to-day marketing activities, assist the development of marketing programs, and work closely with Asia Marketing team on execution, including media buy, content, event and partnerships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report to the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Liaise with international marketing team in supporting Asia marketing, including coordination and implementation of email marketing and social media marketing.
- Work closely with Specialists (Sales) Team and Marketing Manager and Director to ensure quality deliverables and in compliance with brand guideline.
- Work with Client Development, Client Services and Specialists (Sales) teams on events coordination.
- Manage external partners, including media outlets, designers, strategic partners and vendors, ensure all projects are delivered on brief, on time and within budget.
- Perform administrative tasks, including processing invoices, tracking spent against budget, coordination in copyright clearance.
- Assist in any ad hoc duties as assigned.
Professional Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing / PR, in luxury or art industry preferred.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Office
Education and Training
Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Energetic and self-motivated, able to work independently and do not mind to ‘roll up your sleeves’.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized with strong time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure and tight deadline.
- Weekend and after-hour work may be required
- Travel may be required
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected].