Posted 23 March 2021
COMMERCIAL DEALS ANALYST
This role is intended to support the day to day functions of the Commercial Office by capturing and presenting data involving all Commercial Deals to provide the Department with more in depth reporting and analysis that show our commercial activity.
The Commercial Deals Analyst will maintain thorough records of all commercial deals, and will follow up with Specialists to capture additional information when required. The Commercial Deals Analyst will ensure that deal spreadsheets are kept up to date and further developed and will make sure that commercial deal data is entered into the appropriate Phillips systems.
The Commercial Deals Analyst will maintain thorough, up to date records for the Commercial Office, compile data to support the objectives and strategies of the Commercial Office, and will assist with fielding all relevant departmental enquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile market data to support the Commercial Office’s objectives and strategies
- Compile, track and record competitive Art Market data
- Ensure commercial deal data is entered into CDS and that information is kept up to date
- Prepare and present twice yearly reports with comprehensive commercial deal performance analysis
- Maintain all Commercial Office files and records (including Excel files and internal databases), ensuring information is up to date and accurate
- Prepare files to support the Commercial Office’s meetings, ensuring accuracy and thorough analysis of all potential consignments
- Take notes and actions from the Commercial Office’s meetings, promptly sharing such notes and actions with all attendees and collect data from the meeting
- Follow up on all meeting actions and maintain a record of the outcomes
- Where required, prepare valuation documents
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as requested.
Professional Skills and Experience
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office Software with particular aptitude for Excel and PowerPoint
- A minimum of one year’s work experience in a similar role, preferred
- Experienced with producing presentations
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information discreetly and responsibly
- Ability to learn Phillips’ internal programmes, systems and software
- A proactive approach, with an ability to deal effectively and efficiently with multiple tasks
- Ability to work professionally and collaboratively with all other areas within the business
- Ability to work individually on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with a wide variety of people including written and verbal communication
- Work is undertaken primarily within an office environment in our Berkeley Square location
- Flexibility with working hours including some evenings and weekends
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected].with the job title in the subject header.